If you want to survive the apocalypse you're going to need a well-performing device. If your game crashes a lot, or won't load properly, check out the steps below that help to improve your experience:
- Always make sure that you're running the latest iOS version on your Apple device. Enter "Settings" > "General" > "Software" and check if there is an update available.
- Check if the device has enough free storage space available. Lack of space can result in crashes, slowness, connectivity issues and other unexpected issues in any app. Go to "Settings" > "About" and compare "Capacity" and "Available". Free up space by removing unused apps, pictures and videos.
- Free up device memory by closing apps that run in the background. Double-click the round "Home" button to see all apps currently running, then swipe them upwards to close them.
Turn your device off and on again, then launch the game. The device's memory should be free and app performance improved.
- The Walking Dead: No Man's Land works best on the latest OS11 devices (iPhone 8, iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini 4). Other devices may experience less than optimal performance.
- Keep in mind that we do not support the use of a jail-broken device and there is no guarantee the game will run without issues, or that the issue can be resolved any other way than by resetting your device entirely.
Still experiencing difficulties? Send us a message including your in-game username, level, and guild with a detailed explanation of what is happening and we'll check what we can do to help.