If you want to survive the apocalypse you're going to need a well-performing device. If your game crashes a lot, check out the steps below that help to improve your experience:
- Make sure you download the game from the Google Play store as that is the only official version. Other versions may contain malware which could affect your experience.
- Always make sure that you're running the latest Android OS version on your device. When in doubt, always check if there is an update available.
- Check if the device has enough free storage space available. Lack of space can result in crashes, slowness, connectivity issues and other unexpected issues in any app. Free up space by removing unused apps, pictures and videos.
- Free up device memory by closing apps that run in the background.
- Turn your device off and on again, then launch the game. The device's memory should be free and app performance improved.
Still experiencing difficulties? Send us a message including your in-game username, level, and guild with a detailed explanation of what is happening and we'll check what we can do to help.